DASA walks beside people to free them from the grip of drug and alcohol addictions by providing client driven care from crisis to independent living, teaching clients skills for life, advocating for and on behalf of clients, providing supported residential services for clients, delivering preventative and continuing education, delivering therapeutic interventions and connecting people through outreach.
- Quality Improvement Council against the Health & Community Services Standards.
- In 2017 DASA will be seeking to gain this accreditation for the third time, while also seeking Rainbow Tick Accreditation and accreditation against the Therapeutic Community Standards managed by the Institute of Healthy Communities Australia.
How LOGIQC helps our business
- The scheduling and recording of staff training helps with staff time management and the organisation’s record keeping
- The tracking of incidents makes for quality reporting and incident management
- The management of contracts is simplified as LOGIQC contract register ensures no lapses in arrangements
Alice Springs, Northern Territory