The time involved in preparing for external audits and the stress of compliance can come at a real cost to a business. LOGIQC’s Accreditation Module integrates with other registers activated in your system, making it easy to generate a report on how well you
meet standards and what needs to be done before your next audit.
LOGIQC is software purpose-built for healthcare organisations and with the new Accreditation Module you can:
- Link your documents, audits and other activities to NSQHS requirements and generate an evidence report
- Set automatic reminders to prepare for external audits detailing what needs to be done
- Conduct a self- assessment and generate an action plan
- Give your auditor online or on-site access to view your evidence report
- Benefit from LOGIQC’s ‘knowledge bank’ of examples and pre-loaded requirements for compliance with
Designed specifically for healthcare services in Australia and New Zealand, the Accreditation Module can be pre-loaded with the national quality management standards and other standards which saves time on setup work. And with LOGIQC’s support resources you’ll see a list of recommended actions required against each standard.
Compliance register – Schedule and track compliance
Ensure critical activities are undertaken to minimise risk and meeting compliance obligations. The Compliance register can be used to schedule tasks relating to legal obligations and corporate governance, operational policies and procedures, asset maintenance, and business planning.
- Create a schedule of recurring tasks to manage corporate and clinical compliance.
- Track and report on upcoming and overdue tasks.
- Attach related reports and evidence of task completion
Meet compliance requirements for standards, contracts and legislation and never miss a key date.
Document register – Create a central document library
Policies and procedures are central to smooth and consistent running of your organisation and such documents must be ‘controlled’ to ensure staff have access to the most current and approved versions.
The Documents Register is a central library for key documents that have been approved for use in the organisation such as policies, procedures, templates and forms.
- Upload, approve and review documents.
- Provide easy access to documents for staff across the business including multiple sites.
- Receive reminders about and delegate tasks for document review.
Easily maintain version control and review of corporate policies and procedures and never lose a key document.
Contract register – Create a central register for documents
Managing contracts is a fundamental component of managing compliance and meeting key organisational obligations. The Contracts Register is a central library for contracts and agreements such as funding agreements, supplier contracts and staff employment contracts.
- Maintain a central library of contracts such as supplier contracts/agreements, funding contracts, and staff employment contracts.
- Receive reminders about and delegate tasks for contract review and renewal.
- Link tasks to contracts to manage reporting or other compliance obligations.
Secure your contracts and agreements, schedule associated compliance tasks and get reminders when action is required.
Licensing register – Track credentialing
Managing credentialing is a central part of effective compliance and risk management. The Licensing register can be used to schedule recurring checks to ensure staff and contractors are credentialed for practice.
- Schedule credential and licence checks relating to staff and supplier licenses, credentials and other registrations that need to be periodically checked for legal and other reasons.
- Upload and store related certificates.
Ensure staff, suppliers and contractors are qualified in accordance with organisational requirements and set reminders for staff and managers.
Training register – Track mandatory training
Managing mandatory training is a central part of effective compliance management. The Training register can be used to schedule tasks relating to mandatory training, legal obligations and professional development.
- Schedule staff training.
- Upload and store related certificates.
Ensure that staff maintain the required competencies to perform their role, maintain a central store of certificates and set reminders for staff and managers.
Supplier register – Manage approved suppliers
The quality of suppliers can have a direct impact on the quality of the services you are able to provide. The Suppliers register displays a list of companies who have been assessed and accepted as approved suppliers.
- Create and manage a list of approved suppliers or contractors to your business
- Receive reminders about and delegate tasks for supplier performance review
Ensure suppliers are providing the highest quality services.