As coronavirus (COVID-19) diagnoses continue to increase around the world, we are writing to share our continued commitment to ensure business continuity for our community of customers and partners and provide a safe environment for our employees.
We are confident that coronavirus (COVID-19) will not significantly impact the Logiqc QMS platform and have detailed the measures of precaution we are taking:
- All business travel will be reviewed and cancelled in most cases and we recommend that our team avoids non-urgent personal travel as well
- We are working with all clients impacted by changes to business travel to explore online delivery alternatives.
- We have ensured that our team members have whatever they need to work remotely if needed and to continue doing their jobs securely.
- We require any employee that boards an aircraft for international travel, to work from home for a 14-day precautionary period before coming back to the office.
- We are only accepting the minimum number of visitors to our offices and have cancelled all planned events, meet-ups, and forums.
- We have shared best practice health tips with our team and continue to keep them updated on a daily basis.
- We are working closely with our suppliers to ensure business continuity strategies are in place to manage the impact of COVID-19.
- We will continue to meticulously monitor news from the World Health Organization and the Australian Government Department of Health, among other sources and guidelines, and are committed to reassessing the situation and adjust our plans accordingly.
While we continue our work as usual, we are preparing for different scenarios, including the possibility of our entire team working remotely if required. As a cloud-based SaaS company with a strong infrastructure, we are prepared to manage business continuity challenges in the virtual environment. We anticipate no impact to our service and believe in our ability to keep the platform running and expanding as usual, with no interruption.
We wish you all good health and thank you for continuing to place your trust in us. Please do not hesitate to reach out with any questions or inquiries.