Three advanced dashboards for decision-useful insights on safety, quality, and risk. Sold separately, these dedicated dashboards provide invaluable information for management.
- Quality Dashboard: Deep dive view into your internal audit program, non-conformances and compliance with standards for accreditation.
- Safety Dashboard: Track incidents, hazards and near misses and provides metrics on timeliness and related learnings.
- Risk Dashboard: Decision useful information about risk to help identify potential problems before they occur and ensure a plan is in place for addressing them.
- Blackboard: A 'blank canvas' allowing users to build one-off reports for presentations to key stakeholders. Free which any a specialised dashboard.
The Quality Dashboard works together with the Audit register, Improvement register, and the Accreditation register to provide a 360-degree view of quality actions, non-conformances, and improvement opportunities across the organisation.
Dedicated widgets for internal audit display the status of your audit program and where improvements could be made.
Each widget enables you to drill-through to the non-conformances and improvement opportunities that were identified through auditing.
- Build a culture of improvement.
- Visualise analytics on compliance with standards and accreditation readiness.
- Monitor trends in non-conformances and improvement opportunities.
- Supports the ISO 9001:2015 Management Review process.
The Safety Dashboard works together with the Incident register to give you powerful insights into safety management and safety culture across your organisation.
- Strengthen your safety culture.
- Gain a 360-degree view of safety across your organisation.
- Track incidents, hazards and near misses.
- Access analytics on reporting trends and adverse events across the organisation.
The Risk Dashboard works together with the Logiqc Risk register to provide a greater insights into risks across the organisation.
In line with ISO 31000 Risk Management Guidelines, the Risk Dashboard tracks incidents, complaints and adverse events to provide integrated business analytics.
- Strengthen risk-based decision making.
- Gain greater insight into identified risks across your organisation to inform strategic and operational decisions.
- Access real-time analytics on critical risk information to embed risk-based thinking.
- Consistent with the ISO 31000 Risk Management Guidelines.
By taking a proactive approach to risk management, organisations can improve strategy, operations, compliance, and evaluation.