Coming to you on 1st November and free for all v6 customers, this upgrade will introduce a host of new features giving you powerful options for managing user permissions, security, access control, task assignment and licensing.
Key benefits of the new LogiqcQMS v7
- Increased control over the permissions for what users can do in the platform.
Eg. you will be able to specify which registers a manager can approve items in.
- Increased flexibility and control over user access (viewing permissions) to register items.
Eg. you will be able to create your own viewing permission groups (eg. SMT, Health Workers) which can then be used when granting user access to register items.
- Improved security controls and compliance with information security requirements.
Eg. you will be able to disable individual users’ ability to export registers and download files.
- Simplified management of permissions and user licensing.
Eg. You will be able to assign specific permissions to individual users.
- Reduced administrative burden of managing users.
Eg. you can now create roles users have in the system with defined permissions and assign users to those roles, making it easier to manage and edit user permission.
Get Ready with our Webinar Series
Commencing in November 2022, we will be conducting our first webinar series. This first series will focus on the new features of the v7 platform.
These webinars are free and will be open to all LogiqcQMS Users.
- Session 1.1: Do you want more flexibility in controlling what people can see and do in your LogiqcQMS?
11 – 11:20 am AEST, Wednesday 2 November 2022
Register now for Session 1.1
- Session 1.2: Do you want to dive deeper into the v7 user experience?
11 – 11:20 am AEST, Wednesday 9 November 2022
Register now for Session 1.2
- Session 1.3: How and why you need to keep your company account details up to date.
11 – 11:20 am AEST, Wednesday 16 November 2022
Register now for Session 1.3
- Session 1.4: Do you want some tips to quickly and easily move tasks from one user to another
11 – 11:20 am AEST, Wednesday 23 November 2022
Register now for Session 1.4
- Session 1.5: Do you want to understand the additional changes you can make to individual user permissions?
11 – 11:20 am AEST, Wednesday 30 November 2022
Register now for Session 1.5
For those who cannot attend the live sessions, the webinars will be recorded and made available through the LogiqcQMS Academy.
We look forward to your participation!