Self assessment and gap analysis
Conduct a gap analysis and assess your organisation's performance against each requirement of a standard using a built-in scoring tool.
Action plan with task reminders
Once you've identified gaps, use your LogiqcQMS to create an action plan with deadlines and automatic reminders; helping you to keep track of what is being done to prepare for an upcoming audit.
Online Evidence Report
To prepare the evidence report for your auditor, link relevant evidence in your QMS to the standard making it easy for you to demonstrate to your auditor your organisation's performance in meeting the standard. LogiqcQMS can generate evidence reports for more than 50 different standards, eg NDIS Practice Standards, ISO 9001, NSQHS, RACGP Standards for general practices.
Standards we currently support
What Evidence Reports are currently supported by the LogiqcQMS?
• ACHS EQuIP6
• ACHS EQuIP6 Day Procedure Centres Standards
• Aged Care Quality Standards
• Alcohol and other Drug and Human Services Standard
• AS/NZS 4187 Reprocessing of reusable medical devices in health service organizations
• AS/NZS 4801 Occupational health and safety management systems
• AS/NZS ISO 9001 Quality management system - Requirements
• AS/NZS ISO 27001 Information Security Management System
• ATCA Standards for Therapeutic Communities and Residential Rehabilitation Services
• Department of Human Services Standards
• Diagnostic Imaging Accreditation Scheme Practice Accreditation Standards
• hMIF headspace Model Integrity Framework
• Human Services Quality Standards
• Licensing Standards for the Arrangements for Management, Staffing and Equipment.
• Day Hospital – Class A
• National Quality Standards
• National Regulatory System for Community Housing
• National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards
• National Standards for Disability Services
• National Standards for Mental Health Services
• NDIS Practice Standards
• NSW Child Safe Standards for Permanent Care
• NSW Disability Service Standards
• NT Quality and Safeguarding Framework
• NZS 8134 Ngā Paerewa Health and Disability Services Standard
• NZS 8164 Day-stay Surgery and Procedures
• NZS 8165 Rooms/Office-based Surgery and Procedures
• NZS 8171 Allied Health Services Sector Standards
• QIC Health and Community Services Standards
• RACGP Standards for general practices
• Rainbow Tick Standards
• RNZCGP Foundation Standards for general practice
• RNZCUC Urgent Care Standard
• RTAC Code of Practice
• Social Sector Accreditation Standards Level 2
• Specialist Homeless Services Standards Western Australia
• Standard on Culturally Secure Practice (Alcohol and other Drug Sector) WANADA
• Victorian Early Child Intervention Standards
• Victorian Child Safe Standards
• White Ribbon Australia Workplace Accreditation Program
A 360 degree view of Quality
Quality Dashboard - Insights into Your Audit Program
An effective internal audit program gives you confidence that critical processes are being complied with and an opportunity to identify improvements. The audit widgets display the status of your audit program and where improvements could be made. Each widget enables you to drill through to the non-conformances and improvement opportunities that were identified through auditing.Book your Free Demo
More than 200 organisations trust LogiqcQMS to support their accreditation journey.
We recently opened a new dental clinic and it was accredited within 4 weeks; we would normally have given ourselves up to a year to get it done.
Audits and accreditation can be a stressful experience, having extra support from a team of people who do this for a living is incredibly valuable.
We received great feedback from the assessor that he hadn’t seen a QMS like Logiqc being used to its full capacity and working so well.
We use LogiqcQMS predominantly for ISO 9001 accreditation. I don’t think we would have achieved the accreditation if we didn’t have it.